Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kidnapping DVD in the works!

Hey everyone out there. Sorry I haven't been taking care of the blog but life gets hectic sometimes and even kidnappers get caught up some time. That said, I want to address a topic that has come up time and time again over the years, and that is videos. I have been asked for videos of kidnappings over and over and over again. My answer has always been, simply, "no, we don't have any." There was a time, before the blog, on the old site, where we had a variety of videos posted, most were of news features or segments for TV, but some did show some kidnapping action. People have said they want to see kidnappings both of the henchman and the girls team. People from across the pond and all over who can't get to the states or simply didn't want to drop the cash for a kidnap adventure have said they'd gladly buy a dvd...if they were available. I've never really seriously thought about making a dvd until recently. I came across a box full of video that we've taken over the years. I said to myself, "self, this should be plenty of material to make a dvd, maybe even 2..." So, I've finally decided to release a Extremekidnapping DVD! Yes, that is the big news folks, finally, you'll be able to see real kidnapping action from start to finish.

I would like some input though. What do you want to see first? A henchman compilation or a Elite Girls Team comp? Some of the videos will likely be individual capers because we have so much footage, but I'd like to know what YOU want to see. Yes, YOU. So if you have any preferences, shoot me an email and I will take it into consideration. THEPALEHUSTLINI@YAHOO.COM

Were not taking pre-orders yet, because we are still in the initial phases of this project, but I'll be making more regular blog posts as we move into the fall and beyond.

No comments: